Having been involved with residential and light, commercial construction for over 35 years, I have both the experience and confidence Read More ...
Home inspection reports vary in length and detail depending one the size and complexity of the home. This sample report of a townhouse is what I consider a short, but should give you a good understanding of the style and detail you can expect in your inspection report.
The report will contain written narratives along with high resolution photographs and a summery of items found to be deficient. The inspection report will be delivered to you in a HTML (web page) format that is easy to read with clear images that may be enlarged.
Included in your home inspection report
- Cover Page – Simple yet professional with property photo, property address, client information and inspector information.
- Table of Contents – To help clients find a specific section in the report easily and efficiently.
- Introduction Page – General overview, comment key and definitions used in your report, along with property information and conditions at the time of your home inspection.
- Main Sections – 8 Major Systems including Structural, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Insulation and Ventilation, Interior, and Fireplaces with over 300 inspection items.
- Component Descriptions – Listing styles and materials at the top of each section.
- Description of Limitations – A list of limitations or exclusions encountered during the inspection process for that area or component.
- Observations and Recommendations – List of components inspected, any safety concerns, repairs needed and/or any components not inspected.
- Photo Section – Pictures of all noted deficiencies and/or specific components at the specified property.
- Report Summary – An outline of defects, safety concerns and deferred maintenance items noted within the inspection report, usually used by Real Estate Agents or Banks for reference.
- An InterNACHI and IAC2-Certified Professional Inspector with over 32 years of hands on experience providing you with a professional home inspection report. A reort that gives you the clarity and peace of mind you need to move ahead in your real estate transaction.
Call today! (443) 518-6131
Howard County, Montgomery County, Carrol County, Prince George’s County, Anne Arundel County, Fredrick County, Baltimore County and Baltimore City. Annapolis, Ashton, Baltimore, Bethesda, Bowie, Clarksville, Columbia, Cooksville, Dayton, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Fulton, Fredrick, Kensinton, Glenelg, Glenwood, Hanover, Highland, Jessup, Laurel, Lisbon, Maple Lawn, Marriottsville, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Savage, Severn, Silver spring, Simpsonville, Towson, West Friendship, Woodstock, and more.
FullScale Home Inspection | 12975 Highland Road #524 Highland Maryland 20777 | (443) 518-6131